Our school and the courses we run are well suited to a more mature clientele, who are particularly interested in immersing into our city and its people. To meet the increasing demand for 50+ Language Students, Kurus English has developed a special programme for this specific age group.
Our Language Excursions constitute the heart of Kurus English besides the ever important language classes: Because of our unique network, students are immersed in diverse cultures of Cape Town, providing them with opportunities to converse with the fascinating people of the city. Should the conversation ever begin to flag, our teachers will be at our students’ side to assist them. Themes change weekly, defining the language-learning concept with regards to content and ensuring exciting and meaningful personal encounters.
To see our full brochure click here 2012_Programme_50+_english
Here is the 2 week 50+ Programme in more detail:
- 10 Lessons Grammar (per week)
- 10 Lessons Skills Development (per week): reading, writing, listening, speaking and vocabulary development.
- 10 Lessons of Language Excursions (per week), including language support, transport, entrance fees and, on certain Language Excursions, a meal or snacks and/or refreshments.
+ 3 additional leisure time activities, which will be organised for you in Cape Town.
- Peninsula Route (Cape of Good Hope, full-day tour),
- Wine Route (Constantia Wine Valley, half-day tour),
- Private Dinner (Dinner in a private home with Capetonians)
EUR 1.060: Course and additional activities only, no accommodation
EUR 2.180: Course and accommodation in a Guest House, single room, bath/shower and breakfast
EUR 2.600: Course and accommodation in a 3* Hotel, single room, bath/shower and breakfast
You are very welcome to book your accommodation with a Host Family as well, just let us know!
Course Dates 2012:
14.01.2012 – 28.01.2012
18.02.2012 – 03.03.2012
14.04.2012 – 28.04.2012
09.06.2012 – 23.06.2012
08.09.2012 – 22.09.2012
03.11.2012 – 17.11.2012